Reclaim status

Author
r
Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Several reclaim attempts failed.

The whole story:

Can anyone guide me through the reclaim process?

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
realbart - 30 Jan 2018

The whole story:

@realbart 
Thanks for the post.

Here's your address in the snapshot:
JNEQJYLACGEJBZKC9GKMVEWTOTJZBIKTNHZYSRPTDTJEANKGJFIFR9SFUGUGJIIAULOHARRHWKJEMMRWP; 2659000000; CURL_NOT_TRANSITIONED

Do you remember when you did the reclaim? Was it this month or last month?

realbart
r
Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Winston - 30 Jan 2018
realbart - 30 Jan 2018

The whole story:

JNEQJYLACGEJBZKC9GKMVEWTOTJZBIKTNHZYSRPTDTJEANKGJFIFR9SFUGUGJIIAULOHARRHWKJEMMRWP; 2659000000; CURL_NOT_TRANSITIONED

?The first time I used the reclaim tool was november, but I also used it in december and januari.
Maybe there's something wrong with the new address I generated??

?
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
realbart - 2 Feb 2018
Winston - 30 Jan 2018
realbart - 30 Jan 2018

The whole story:

The first time I used the reclaim tool was november, but I also used it in december and januari.
Maybe there's something wrong with the new address I generated?

@realbart 
It sounds like you accidentally forgot to get the last step of the reclaim tool to confirm. I'd try doing the reclaim again, and make sure to get the address confirmed at the end. Otherwise it's the same as not doing the reclaim in the first place. 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search