Who wants to be in my neighborhood? VPS 16GB, 8 cores, SSD, 24/7 hosted in a data center in Germany

Who wants to be in my neighborhood? VPS 16GB, 8 cores, SSD, 24/7...
Author
s
Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Let me know Smile Only looking for other 24/7 nodes close to Germany.
alex bobrov
a
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
find long time neighbors!!! Hetzner 4core 16GB 24/7
tcp only
Crash030
C
Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)
skempkes - 25 Jan 2018

Hallo

Ich suche nachbarn für meinen iota full node server.
Besteht interesse?

??
?
Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)
I'm also looking for neighbors. Please PM me if interested.
Crash030
C
Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)
skempkes - 25 Jan 2018

Hallo

ich suche noch Nachbarn für meinen Full Node Server. Ich komme aus Österreich.

Hast du interesse?

Beste Grüße

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search