full sync node need additional neighbors

Author
t
Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
All,

i have 5 spots open for neighbors, looking for a stable and running 24x7, PM for details 
oliver_b
o
Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)

hello,
I also just synchronized my full node and looking for more neighbors. interest?

best gegards
oliver

alex bobrov
a
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
find long time neighbors!!! Hetzner 4core 16GB 24/7 full sinc
tcp only
Crash030
C
Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (136 reputation)
Ich suche nach nachbarn. Bitte melden bei interessei
cochinoloco
c
Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)
oliver_b - 24 Jan 2018

hello,
I also just synchronized my full node and looking for more neighbors. interest?

best gegards
oliver

hi,
i also looking for new neighbors my address is udp://iotanode.barajev.at:14265​​
m02b3l
m
Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)
need neigbours please pm.
full synced node 24/7
12GB RAM / 4 Cores
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore